How to restore the Factory Default IP Address on the NVS-40:
- Power off your NVS-40
- Disconnect the Network cable from your NVS-40 Encoder
Press and hold the MODE, RECORD and STREAM buttons on the front panel of the NVS-40. Keep the buttons pressed and power on the NVS-40.
- Keep holding the buttons until you see the NVS-40's power light go out, then release the buttons. (It takes about 20 seconds)
- Power the unit off again
- Connect the Network cable to the NVS-40
- Power on the Encoder and it should be reset to factory.
- You should be able to open a web browser and enter 192.168.1.200 to access the login page of your NVS-40. If you cannot locate the device, please try our Device Finder Utility if you are using a PC, Link: Device Finder. Mac users can utilize LanScan from the App Store: LanScan
The NVS-40 will be restored to factory default IP address of: 192.168.1.200
Note: This function is only supported for firmware versions 1.4.3 or later.
Respuestas a las preguntas frecuentes sobre productos