CHANGING THE HDR-10 VIDEO FORMAT
HOW TO ACCESS THE PARAMETER
You can find the video format parameter in the TOOLS menu, accessible from the HOME menu.
- Connect a video source to the video input, set at the same format as you are planned to work with.
- Also connect the USB jog shuttle and a video monitor at the AUX output for the OSD interface.
- Boot the HDR-10 as normal and verify if you get a video image.
If it is not, then the unit likely is set to a non-compatible format to your video monitor. If this is your case, we do have a fix to program the HDR-10 to 1080i50 if you are in need.
- If you see the text “CAPTURE INVALID INPUT STREAM” in the top of the screen, it tells you about a mismatch between the set video format and the incoming video signal.
Follow below steps to set this right:
- Assuming you see the OSD interface, press KNOB 5 (EXIT) for 3 times, which will open the HOME menu.
- Rotate the jog shuttle down to access tools and press KNOB 1 to access it.
- Press KNOB 1 again to access the video format choices.
- Use the jog wheel to highlight your preference and press KNOB 1 to confirm.
- The OSD interface will no longer display the message in the top of the screen.
- Reboot the device to make the settings active next time.
Respostas para FAQs de produtos