HD recorder and monitor in one
The HRS-30 is a portable recorder with an integrated 10.1" monitor that can be used as a field recorder and also a playback system.
The HRS-30 records from both HD and SD video equipment via HD/SD-SDI and supports 1080i, 720p, 576i, 480i video formats, providing a choice of recording formats in MEPG-II Long-GOP or intra-frame (i-frame) with 4:2:2 colour sampling.
The recorded MXF/OP1A file format is compatible with a wide range of NLE and play out systems.
Recorded files are stored to a removable caddy which is compatible with 2.5" HDD & SSD drives.
- Removable hard drive
- Support NTFS format, no 2GB/4GB file limitation
- HD/SD SDI input, output and loop thru with embedded audio
- HDMI output with embedded audio
- Video resolutions:
- 1920x1080 23.97p/24p
- 1920x1080 50i/59.94i/60i
- 1280x720 50P/59.94P/60P
- 720x576i or 720x480i
- SD mode recording:
- Selectable 8,15,30 or 50 Mbps Long GOP 4:2:0 or 4:2:2
- 100/125Mbps i-frame 8-bit 4:2:2
- Recording file formats: MXF/OP1A, MOV quick time*
- V mount Battery and Anton Bauer battery support.
- Wide view angle colour TFT LCD display for OSD operation
- 10.1" 16:9 monitor resolution : 1280 x 800 dots.
- 10.1" Dot pitch : 0.0565（W）× 0.1695（H）mm
10.1" monitor features
- Internal colour bar
- Blue only
- Audio indicator
- Safe area
- Time code display
- Colour temperature adjustment
- NTSC/PAL auto switching
N.B. HRS-30 cannot charge the V-mount battery.
- 1x HRS-30 Unit
- 1x AD Switch 12V
- 1x Hard Drive Fixed Module
- 4x Screw
- 1x USB Light
- 1x SATA to USB Cable
- 1x 2.5” HDD Bag
- 1x Thank You Card
A complete live video solution for Regal Con 2015
Datavideo joins hands with the stars at Regal Con 2015
Datavideo kit shoots, switches, records and streams live event - with the kit entirely operated by college students.
Posted on 2015-06-18