6 Input Rackmount HD Switcher
Whether you are filming a seminar or conference, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio, the Datavideo SE-1200MU HD video switcher enables you to switch seamlessly between video sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly.
SE-1200MU a small, portable computer controlled 1RU rack mountable switcher. It features a 6-Channel HD video input that is incredibly reliable, unlike PC-based systems that are prone to crashing mid production.
SE-1200MU streams out multi-view screen video in real-time to a control PC for monitoring and control remotely. It is designed to be fully controlled from any Windows Laptop / PC with the included SE-1200 software control panel, or the RMC-260 control panel.
SE-1200MU includes four HD-SDI and two HDMI inputs and an internal frame synchronizer so you can use sources without gen-lock such as consumer HDMI cameras or even computers for live PowerPoint™ presentations.
Two assignable HD-SDI and two HDMI outputs for connecting an HD recorder, monitor and a streaming encoder, plus two Balanced XLR audio inputs for connecting an external audio mixers. Other features include chromakey, lumakey, DSK, PIP, still stores, audio delay, tally and RJ-45/RS-232 remote control interface.
6 video inputs ( HD-SDI x 4 + HDMI x 2)
- Frame Sync on each input
- Flexible Mix/Effects Processor with
- 2 Upstream Keyers, supporting Chroma Key & Linear/Luma Key
- 2 DSK, supporting Linear & Luma Key Modes
- 1 PIP (assignable to any of the 4 keyers
- Wipe Generator: 32 Wipe Patterns, including Circle & Heart | Borders & Softness Control
- Wipe, Mix & Cut Transitions
- Full M/E Preview function
- Any Input (1-6) can be used as a Frame store
- Assignable Outputs
- Each HD-SDI output can be switched in the Menu as:
- PROGRAM (w/ DSK)
- Clean PROGRAM (w/o DSK)
- Clean PREVIEW (w/o DSK)
- Input 1-6
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- PC control
- Control Switcher via USB / Laptop keyboard
- optional - SE-1200MU Digital Video Switcher remote controller
- Remote streaming of Multi view out using built-in Motion JPEG Streaming processor
- Tally output
- GPI output
- 1U rack mount (with rack ears)
New 2016 Products: RMC-260 Professional Control Surface
Datavideo SE-1200MU Switcher Tips and Tricks: User Preset How-to Tutorial
Datavideo SE-1200MU Switcher Tips and Tricks: Still-Store How-to Tutorial
Datavideo SE-1200MU Switcher Tips and Tricks: Chromakey and Picture-in-Picture
Datavideo SE-1200MU Switcher Tips and Tricks: CG Graphics with TC-200
SE-1200 Tips and Tricks: How to do CG with Chroma Key and Luma Key
Datavideo SE-1200MU Switcher Tips and Tricks: Control Using a PC Computer
By Michael J., JCConnect
By Russell L., Wilmington University
By Joshua S., Engineer; Brookhaven, GA
Crestron Modules for SE-1200. Click to Download
- 1x SE-1200MU
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1x Utility CD w/ CD Bag
- 1x Thank You Card
Wrapping up ISE 2017, a promising week in AV land
We’re looking back at a prosperous week in the Amsterdam Rai where we were for the 2017 edition of Integrated Systems Europe. This growing show proves that AV is a rapidly growing market with great importance for Datavideo. This year over 73000 attendees travelled to Amsterdam to visit this integration and AV show.
Posted on 2017-03-01