Adding instant replay to any sports production has never been this easy. The cost-effective workflow of Datavideo’s HDR-10 highlight replay unit combined with the all new RMC-400 controller makes it possible for any school to add an instant replay feature for higher quality productions.
The RMC-400 can control up to four HDR-10 highlight replay units, allowing you to have instant replay with slow motion and up to four different camera angles. Easily press one button to mark your in point to create a highlight clip, then press one button to replay. You can use the T-bar to control the speed for a true professional hardware operation. Since you can connect multiple HDR-10s to the RMC-400, you can start off with 1-2 cameras and expand to 4 cameras for bigger productions.
• Control up to 4 HDR-10 replay units at the same time through USB
• One button replay short cut keys with variable mark in values
• T-Bar adjusts replay speeds from 0% (stopped motion) to 400% (4 x normal playback speed)
• Jog wheel allows frame by frame movement in replay mode when paused or speed is at 0%
• Shuttle wheel can FFWD as well as REW during replay
• Replaces the Shuttle Xpress Controller
- 1x RMC-400 Product
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1x Thank You Card
- 4x USB Cable
Datavideo exhibits at the annual SATIS Expo in Paris
A large wall rises in the Port de la Versailles Expo Center in Paris, France. The Datavideo booth is truly something different from the demonstration van that we’ve shown in the last couple years. With a large wall with huge graphics and the well
Posted on 2016-11-21