The RMC-185 is a cost effective physical controller designed specifically for control of the KMU series 4K Multi-Camera Processor.
The RMC-185 interfaces with the KMU-100 via an RS-422 interface. This dedicated controller allows operators to make smooth zoom and pan/tilt motions by using the joystick.
4 presets are available that hold scale, position, motion path and speed of all 4 individual 3Gb/s outputs, per channel. Buttons allow start/stop/reset of motion in a predefined speed of every individual output.
- Dedicated control surface for KMU-100
- Provides easy and intuitive control of the KMU-100
- Easily pan, tilt and zoom to create the user defined windows on the 4K signal
- Switch between live and preview inputs
- LCD display showing setup menu options
- Three Multiviewer modes (Preview, A to B Motion and Quad)
- Robust, rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 310 x 129.98 x 170mm
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- 1x RMC-185 Main Unit
- 1x DC 12V Power Adaptor
- 1x RMC-185 Thank you Card
- 1x D-Sub 9Pin to RJ-45 Cable
Datavideo Announces KMU-100 4KMulticamera Processor and RMC-185 Controller are Now Shipping
The KMU-100 is a unique easy-to-use 4K multicamera production solution that delivers multiple virtual full HD (up to 1080p) scaled shots with minimal installation cost. Two 4K cameras could be connected to the KMU-100 to provide up to eight 16x9 user-defined outputs. The RMC-185 controller allows you to easily pan and zoom anywhere on the 4K signal to select user defined windows.
Posted on 2017-01-31