PTZ Camera Control Unit
The Datavideo RMC-180 Controller is capable of controlling up to 4 Datavideo Block Cameras and Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) cameras such as the PTC-150.
To get more value out of your equipment, please take a few minutes to read this manual thoroughly. This will help you to familiarise yourself with all aspects of the RMC-180 PTZ Camera Control Unit.
- Remote control of up-to four Pan,Tilt & Zoom cameras
- Pan,Tilt & Zoom with speed control by large joystick
- Control of Pan, Tilt and Zoom as well as Iris, Focus, Gain, and other functions over standard CAT5/CAT6 cable with RJ45 connectors.
- Multiple preset for Pan, Tilt & Zoom for each individual camera
- Full remote control of each camera via serial communication over affordable network cabling
- Compatible with Datavideo's switcher tally indicators
- Compact design for easy installation
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 79.49mm
- Depth: 186.78mm
- The RMC-180 can control either camera model (PTC-100, PTC-150), but these cameras are not meant to be used together in a mixed model setup.
Datavideo at NAMM 2016 - Behind the Scenes: PTC-150 PTZ Camera - RMC-180 PTZ Camera Control
Datavideo at NAMM 2016 - Behind the Scenes: Live production equipment
PTC 150 and PTC-150T Advanced Features
- 1x RMC-180 Main Unit
- 1x DC 12V Power Adaptor
- 1x RMC-180 Thank you Card
- 1x USB CABLE USB A-USB A L:1.8M
A look behind the scenes of Gogglebox South Africa, using Datavideo products
Gogglebox is in its 7th series in the UK, with the 6th series having averaged approximately 4.3 million UK viewers by the end of 2015. Gogglebox is a show about people that are watching television. The show features recurring couples, families and
Posted on 2016-07-11
A complete live video solution for Regal Con 2015
Datavideo joins hands with the stars at Regal Con 2015
Datavideo kit shoots, switches, records and streams live event - with the kit entirely operated by college students.
Posted on 2015-06-18