HBT-10 HDBaseT Transmitter and HBT-11 HDBaseT Receiver
One Cable with HDBaseT Technology
Datavideo’s new HDBaseT Kit allows integrators to save time and money when installing cameras. The kit includes the HBT-10 transmitter box and HBT-11 receiver box which will allow you to send power, control, uncompressed video, and tally all from one Ethernet (Cat6) cable. Imagine only needing one cable from your camera to the switcher without long multiple cable runs, now you can with the HBT-Kit from Datavideo.
How it Works
1. First, mount the camera to a truss or wall.
2. Then, connect the HBT-10 to the camera.
3. Next, connect the HBT-11 to the HBT-10 using a Cat6 cable up to 100M/328 FT.
4. Lastly, connect a switcher and controller to the HBT-11.
Transmit and receive power, video, control, and tally over one ethernet cable (30W).
• HDMI IN at Transmitter (HBT-10) / HDMI OUT at Receiver (HBT-11)
• Transmit via 1x Cat.6 cable up to 100M (328 feet)
• Transmit HDMI Video up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 30P)
• Power over HDBaseT from Receiver side to Transmitter side
• Transmitter provides 12V DC OUT 30W
• Receiver accepts 48V DC IN
• Supports DVIP Protocol
• Supports RS-232/422 Protocol
- 3840x2160@24/25/30 (UHD)
- 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
2ch PCM, multi-channel and Advanced multi-channel bitstream digital audio
- 100 meters (328 feet) using Cat.6 cable at 1080p60 resolution
- HBT-10 Transmitter
- HBT-11 Receiver