Camera control unit - Panasonic
The CCU-100P is a Panasonic camera control unit which is typically part of a live television broadcast "chain."
It is responsible for powering the professional video camera, handling signals sent over the All in one camera cable (CB-49) to and from the camera and can be used to remotely control various camera parameters such as iris.
The system simultaneously transmits digital SDI and analogue signals as well as camera control, look back, camera view finder data, tally and intercom call signals between professional cameras and the switcher system.
CCU-100P and AD-2P form an integrated solution that allows you to get things done fast, easy and within budget.
*Required Hardware*: Datavideo MCU-100 or MCU-200
** Not sold in North & South America
- Camera control unit - Panasonic
- Connection between CCU-100 and up to 4 AD-2’s to control 4 panasonic cameras
- Remote control of camera functions
- HD/SD SDI video transmission from digital camera
- Return colour view finder / monitor video
- Return look back video signal
- Two-way headset intercom
- Tally Support
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Port for Remote Control
- Record and Playback
- Camera User memory functions
- Camera OSD Menu Navigation
- Shutter speed and degree functions
- Iris adjustment
- AWB & ABB functions
- White Balance A, B and Preset functions Knee & Bars functions
- Gain adjustment
- RGB / R & B gain and Master Pedestal controls
- 1 x CCU-100P
- 4 x AD-2P Multi Transmission Adaptor Box
- 4 x RMC-240 Remote Controller
- 4 x HP-3 headphones