4K Block Camera
The BC-200 Block Camera is a 4K (3840 x 2160, QFHD) 30P camera with an infrared remote control.
It's perfect for use in video and web studios, venues, conference rooms and theatres providing 12x optical zoom and two HDMI video output interfaces.
The BC-200 supports SONY VISCA protocol enabling the camera to be controlled via RS-422 or DVIP interface and the built-in tally light indicates when it is active.
- Lens: 1/2.3” type Exmor R CMOS
- 12x optical zoom, f = 3.9 mm (wide) to 46.8 mm (tele), F1.8 to F2.0
- 4K formats supported:（3,840 x 2,160，QFHD）2160p 29.97/25
- High definition formats supported:1080p 59.94/50, 1080i 59.94/50, 720p 59.94/50
- Video Output: 2 HDMI synchronously.
- Tally LED Design (RS-422/ DVIP Operation)
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol
- Supports DVIP and RS-422 Control
- Rugged metal housing for use in the roughest conditions
4 Reasons Why BC Series Are the Best Block Cameras
BC Series Block Cameras Workflow
Introducing the Datavideo BC-200 4K Ultra HD (UHD) Block Video Camera
Datavideo BC-200 4K Block Camera - Sample Footage
Datavideo BC-200 4K Block Camera 360˚ Video
- 1x BC-200 main unit
- 1x Thank You Card
- 1x IR remote control
- 1x DC 12V power adaptor
Datavideo Announces BC-200 4K Block Camera is Now Shipping
Datavideo today announces that the all new BC-200 4K Block Camera is now shipping.
Posted on 2017-06-26