SE-600 SD 8 - Channel Digital Video Switcher
- Six Composite Video, one DVI-D input and one DVI-I input (res. 1024x768, 60Hz)
- Support of 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
- Two Composite Video, one Y:U:V / Y/C (adapter required - not supplied) and multiple auxiliary output.
- Optional Digital Output Board: 2 x DV25 (IEEE-1394) and 2 x SDI. The flexible outputs make it easy to connect the SE-600 to external devices such as large screens, recorders, streaming and more - all at the same time
- Dual Picture-In-Picture function
- Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor.
- Built in RS-232 & GPI control interface allows you to control external devices
- Hot key functions, allow quick access to vital functions including fade to solid colour, instant key, and more
- Dual logo store
Datavideo SE-600 is an eight input Standard Definition video switcher, with built in dual channel audio mixer.
Multi-View output display each input, as well as Program & Preview on one monitor. Other features include audio peak-meter, clock and dual logo store.
The SE-600 is designed to excel and meet your demands whether you're working in worship, education, conducting a live outside broadcast or shooting inside a production studio.
SE-600 enables you to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly, even without external genlock, thanks to the built in time base corrector.
- AC Power Cord
- Switching Adaptor DC 12V / 3A
- Instruction Manual
Other Mixer - Switchers
SE-1200MU6 Input Rackmount HD Mixer
SE-2000HD 5 - Channel Digital Video Switcher
SE-2000RHD 5 - Channel Rack Mountable Digital Video Switcher
SE-22006 input HD broadcast quality switcher
SE-2800HD/SD 12 - Channel Digital Video Switcher
SE-3000HD/SD 16 - Channel Digital Video Switcher
SE-500SD 4 - Channel Digital Video Switcher
SE-7004 input Digital Video Switcher
SE-900SD 8 - Channel Digital Video Switcher
Datavideo Switcher Guide 2014
Integrated solutions for broadcast, pro-video & AV
Download the Autumn 2013 magazine featuring Datavideo in Worship: An interview with Derek Clare from New Day.
Spring 2013 magazine featuring a user story from Rick Young MovieMachine.TV
- Audio Mixing and Management
- Camera Control
- Character Generators
- Firewire Scan Converters
- Intercom Systems
- LCD Monitors
- Media Presenters
- Mixer - Switchers
- Mobile Studios
- Power Distribution
- Protective Cases
- PTZ Cameras
- Racks and Rack Panels
- Repeaters and Distribution
- Test Equipment
- Time Base Correctors
- Virtual Studio
- Wireless Links