DAC-8P SDI to HDMI Converter
- Input: 1 x SDI, 1 x unbalanced audio
- Output: 1 x HDMI, 1 x SDI (loop through)
- Use LCD / Plasma TVs and projectors for broadcast video monitoring
- SDI embedded audio is passed through
- Wide range DC input from 9V to 15V
- Video output format is the same as the input format, so "what goes in, comes out"
- Video input formats:
- 1080P59.94, 1080P60, 1080P50, 1080P30, 1080P29.97, 1080P25, 1080P24, 1080P23,98
- 1080i60, 1080i59,94, 1080i50
- 720P59,94, 720P60, 720P50
- 525i, 625i
The DAC-8P is small and intelligent converter for converting HD & SD-SDI to HDMI.
Datavideo's DAC-8P converts from both HD-SDI and SD-SDI to HDMI enabling users to utilize traditional and affordable LCD and Plasma televisions as well as video projectors for broadcast video monitoring.
With the DAC-8P it is now easy to connect HDMI displays to SDI based equipment, simply run a low cost SDI cable from your equipment to the projector or television screen, and let the Datavideo DAC-8P convert the signal into the widely used HDMI connector, it even passes the audio through.
In combination with Datavideo's DAC-9P, HDMI to HD/SD-SDI converter, system installers now have a perfect and very affordable solution for distribution HDMI over long distances, without compromising on quality.
- 1 x DAC-8P
- 1 x Switching Adaptor DC 12V 500mA
- 1 x DAC-8P Quick Start Guide
Datavideo Switcher Guide 2014
Integrated solutions for broadcast, pro-video & AV
Download the Autumn 2013 magazine featuring Datavideo in Worship: An interview with Derek Clare from New Day.
Spring 2013 magazine featuring a user story from Rick Young MovieMachine.TV
- Audio Mixing and Management
- Camera Control
- Character Generators
- Firewire Scan Converters
- Intercom Systems
- LCD Monitors
- Media Presenters
- Mixer - Switchers
- Mobile Studios
- Power Distribution
- PTZ Cameras
- Racks and Rack Panels
- Repeaters and Distribution
- Test Equipment
- Time Base Correctors
- Virtual Studio
- Wireless Links
- Image Library
- Video Libary
- Technical Manuals
- Brochure Download